Green Mountain Audio Calypso

I see Green Mountain Audio now has a pic of it's Calypso up:

http://www.greenmountainaudio.com/Calypso.htm

I can't wait to get a chance to hear this!!! Wonder how close it is, sound-wise, to the Continuum 3s?
arrakian
Regarding aesthetics, I think Green Mountain offers covers for the tops of their speakers, like a minimalist frame covered in acoustically transparent cloth. (I'm pretty sure it was them). Can anyone confirm / deny?
I heard a Green Mountain monitor I have the paper work here somewhere, it sells for $2300 and it is amazing, you cant hear the cabinets!
Chadnliz, that would be the Callisto. Reportedly an amazing speaker. Might be my next upgrade from my Europas!
I own Green Mountain Callisto speakers that are amazing. Green Mountain speakers will change your life. If the Callypso was in my budget today, I would order them without hearing them. Roy Johnson, the designer, is a genious in speaker design IMO. The cabinets are dead quiet, the speakers disappear in your room and the band plays just for you. First order crossovers, excellant service and a company who cares about the music, not just selling their product. I contacted Janet, the CEO of GMA and she tells me the new website is coming soon with vast amounts of information on Roy's designs, history, speaker building, new dealer list, ect. I've looked for 25 years for speakers that sound like Green Mountain's. When I found the Callisto's, I bought them on the spot at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. I can't wait to hear the Callypso speakers.

If you haven't heard Green Mountain speakers, do yourself a favor and seek them out. They have brought music back into my life in a huge way. Highly recommended!
Honest1-

The "cover" was on the Continuum 2, but if looks are the only thing affecting a sale for some, I'm sure Roy could come up with an optional piece.

As a fellow GMA Callisto owner, I wholeheartedly second Elsneb's comments on both the speakers AND the company! I've found the speakers I've always looked for; any upgrading will be within the Green Mountain Audio line.