CAT JL-2 Mk2 vs LAMM M1.2 ... on WP 6 or 7

I am considering to by me Watt/Puppy 6 or 7. I dont know which amlifier would be better with this speakers- CAT JL-2 Mk2(JL-3) or Lamm M1.2(1.1),ML1.1, ML2.1 ?
Can someone tell me the difference?
The cables are Transparent audio Reference XL(MM), source Kuzma Stabi Reference with Airline.Preamplifier probably the same brand as power amplifiers.
My music taste: most classic music,jazz and then some rock...
I prefer complexity , texture, neutrality and dinamics(macro and micro) within airie sounstage- but most important it must be music!
Thank you.
schorly
Cannot comment on the CATs (the last CAT amps I heard were JL-1s, and they were extraordinary in some respects but overall a little tilted to the bright side for me--that might have also been in part attributable to the Wilson Grand SLAMMS they were driving), but the Lamm "house sound" is a fine blend of technically superb performance that doesn't lose the music. I'd say that they probably are a little rolled or dark in the highest frequencies, at least the L2 preamp I heard in my system and the ML 1.1s I own, but they have a midrange to die for. I doubt you could go wrong with either of these electonics, but I would suggest at the prices involved you really should hear each and make up your own mind, as they do have different sonic signatures.
One of my dealers claims that the CAT amps and Wilson Grand Slamm have some of the best synergy he has ever heard in audio. I do not remember which iteration of the Grand Slamm he was referring to, however, as that speaker changed over the years. Likewise, the WattPuppy 6 and 7 are different from the Grand Slamm and different from each other, so it is hard to say how helpful this recommendation is.

That said, the CAT amps are phenomenal (my best hi-fi friend has the JL-1 Limited Edition monoblocks) and will compare very favorably to any of the Lamms (or any other amp, for that matter). While Lamm makes really good gear, if I had to choose between CAT and Lamm amps with limited information, I would choose the CAT. The JL-2 is incredibly powerful and can drive really low impedences, so there is probably no need for you to buy the monoblock versions (JL-1's or JL-3's).

PS - I understand that the top Transparent speaker cables work really well with Wilson speakers, so you are probably off in the right direction there.
The CAT JL2 is a better sounding amp than JL1s even though it is less powerful; the JL3s are better still and would be recommended at least with the larger Wilsons.