Sound of the Dali Speakers Euphonia Line? Help

Could anyone let me in how how the floor standing and book shelf models sound? How are the highes with the super tweeter and the ribon? Does it sound more like a hard or soft domed tweeter?

How fussy are they with room placement?

Any experince with the matching sub?

Thanks alot,

Ken
drken
I heard the Helicon 400 at a dealer a couple of months ago and liked it very much. I would say that it definitely did not sound like metal tweeters. Overall sound was natural, bloomy, and a touch warm and sweet. Very musical and involving, but I found mysef yearning for more detail. (Apparently the pricier Helicon 800 gets you that.)
I have found Dali speakers to be a mixed bag...

I first heard the pricey MS5s which I believe go for about 12K a pair, and was totally unimpressed. While I can't put my finger on just exactly what it was about them that I disliked, I do remember thinking that female vocals just sounded unnatural to me. Alison Krauss was the primary artist I auditioned them with...

At the same dealership, I then heard the much lower priced Helicon800s (4.8K/pr.), and I thought they sounded absolutey fantastic. Saxophone was a real standout... The speakers captured the soul of the music just right, sounding quite natural. I also felt the Helicon800s had very good bass quality and depth. A very good choice in the 5K and under range in my opinion.

---Dave