Merlin owners,any thoughts.......

Merlin owners,was wondering how long the breakin was and how dramatic[if thats the right word]it was for you.Thanks in advance,Bob,I would mention I am mainly interested in the VSM-MM.
usblues
virtually the same. it is a dual differential version of the se model. the difference in sound would only take into the consideration the fact that some amps are optimized to run balanced and some single ended.
and all of my favorite amps are se.
b
Tabl10s
If you have the option of running balanced connections,use it.Theoretical advantage of noise cancellation and no loss of signal level on long runs of cable.In practice I have never really found it be of much benefit.I'm going to use the balanced BAM because I have balanced outputs on my M Levinson 36s DAC and balanced inputs on my Pathos Logos amp.Already have CZ GEL 1 Balanced cables.I also took the option that Bobby suggested of taking the mod on the BAM to accept SE also.That makes it flexable for any change of equipment in the future.Sound wise - Balanced vs SE not that important.
Blue Bull
Thanks for the input guys.I am thrilled out of the box,just curious if certain amps,cables etc. do more or take longer to jell.Thanks alot,Bob