Will Creek 5350 SE drive Magnepan 1.6QR?

Will my Creek 5350SE drive a pair of magnepan 1.6QRs? Room size is 25*12. If not could you recommend an amp for around $800-1000 to drive the maggies.
mwthorne
Man, looking at how many postings there were to such an innocuous question, I just knew that there was a fight happening!
Do you mean that if I was intimidated by this posse, fell into line, succumbed to, and enabled the 'teacher/student' relationship you all so fervently campaign for, that I would be accepted into your cyber classroom: if I will sit quietly in the back, obeniently answer all questions posed, and adhere to your dogma?

Let me think.... ahhh, no thanks. As inviting as that sounds, I will resist the temptation to free myself of your wrath in that way.

I hope you understand. Really. But I will not hold my breath.
The fight is called, 'King of the Mountain', typically played by boys: before they (hopefully) mature into more civilized, cultured men. Men who love and respect their wives and nurture their children: not gong outside the relationship to vent their frustrations in cyberspace.

I am going to look for some audio discussion now. You all carry on without me (as if I ever had to be here for this :-)
Didactically, you just stated, "You all carry on without me (as if I ever had to be here for this)". Does this mean we can take off our hip-waders, as we won't have to trudge through any more of your manure?