Will Creek 5350 SE drive Magnepan 1.6QR?

Will my Creek 5350SE drive a pair of magnepan 1.6QRs? Room size is 25*12. If not could you recommend an amp for around $800-1000 to drive the maggies.
mwthorne
I don't know why but I don't seem to comprehend most of the part what Didactically is trying to say. I would suggest you don't swerve too much from the topic of discussion and try to stick to the point of the thread as much as possible.

Conflicting ideas are a norm but I just get confused what you're trying to prove here.
Nothing personal, and no offence.

You can move on rather than persume to instruct others behavior, or where, and when they express themselves, which can only threaten the potential success of a mutually benificial and productive relationship.
Didactically, no one wants to stifle your freedom to express yourself here. The problem confronting members is that we don't understand what in heck you're talking about!!!! You don't answer questions posed to you, and your responses have reached the point of being an incomprehensible rambling of a philosophical nature. Perhaps you feel that you have discovered some great hidden truth about audio and audiophiles, but you are actually coming across as someone who is a painfully ignorant novice and cannot shed any light on your premises, or clarify any statement that would educated us "unbelievers". I would consider myself to be an intelligent audiophile for one simple reason; the more that I learn, the more that I realize how little I actually know! AGAIN, LISTEN MORE, AND TALK LESS!!!!
What is there about what I say that is so upseting to some that it compels them to such hostile reactions.

What is it so threatening that they cannot simply disagree and move on. Why keep clicking on my posts, repeatedly, only to become distraught, and so defensive as to feel the need to assert their authority, intelligence, or whatever credenitals the think they have, real or imagined, again, and again.

Oh, well. The world seems to get curiouser, and curiouser.
Didactically, what is curious, is if there exists any financial relationship between you and Siegfried Linkwitz. His website is prominently mentioned in many of your IDENTICAL posts on any and all subjects. Are you really a COMMERCIAL member? Have we at last unmasked that famous genius Siegfried Linkwitz? Why is it that I smell "shill"?!!!