Dynaudio Evidence Temptation?

I am looking to build my audio system around the Dynaudio Evidence Temptation. I would like to hear from those (dealers, owner's, etc) that have heard these speakers with
a variety of gear. I am going to use the DEQX 2.6p as a preamp and looking for recommendations for CD or Universal player, power amp and cable. cost around $15,000.
Do you think that Music Reference RM200 poweramp can match the Temptations and the DEQX 2.6?
fix665858
My Temptaions are coming in about a week. I will drive them with a Boulder 2060 amp and have an EMM labs Switchman with the Meitner DAC6 and CDSD transport. My rears, for multichannel fans, will be Dynaudio C-4's and there will be a Confidence center (for now), driven by a BAT VK6200. Can't wait.

David Shapiro
When you get your system set-up w/the Tempt's, I'd love to see some pix. The Tempt's are my dream speaker.

I currently own the Dynaudio Confidence C1, and Dynaudio Contour S3.4s'.

Did you find the Tempts new or used ?
Thanks, and Best Regards.
David, of all the amps I heard with the Temptations, the Boulders easily were the best in the bass; they had more uncovered low frequency ambient information than any amp I've ever heard, a very noticable trait. I think you'll like the combination a lot.
I also just bought an REL Studio 3. That should help also with bass response and ambience.

David
I have been using a Krell KSA 200s amp and a Krell KPS25sc front end with Dynaudio E Temptations for 6 months and could not ask for better sound. The Temptations are easier to drive than the legendary Dynaudio Confidence 5's, which are half the size in dimensions and speaker compliment. The Temptations are simply a world class speaker in every way. I recommend a class "A" solid state amp to drive them and they cannot be bi-amped. They are 4 ohm speakers so they see a 200 watt amp (at 8 ohms) as 400 watts (at 4 ohms), which is more than enough power to fill any listening room.