Help Me Interim Speakers Suggestions?

Health & location problems are forcing me to move from my big house with my 24' x 22' listening room to a much smaller house or condo. This will require me to part with my beloved B&W 802 with accompanying large outboard Northcreek crossovers, as the combo will take up too much space in a smaller room. Plus, I need to simplify & downsize my complex system. Most likely my new place will end up having a 16 x 14 room, or smaller, and will be either a living room or a bedroom.

I find speakers to be one of the hardest things to choose, and expect it will be some time until I find something full range yet not overly large that I will be happy with. So, I'm looking to pick up some bookshelf or floor standing speakers on Audiogon that will sound good and be easy to resell a little later.

Any suggestions? Thoughts of mine were PSB Stratus Gold Mini, Vandersteen 1C, Thiels. I like accuracy and clarity, but not coldness. I don't find my 802's cold, just accurate, and since I use tubes, I have an accurate, but slightly warm overall result. Appreciate your suggestions.
kevziek
If you have the power (What amp do you have?) then you've GOT to check out Dynaudio. $3500 for the Special 25s is a STEAL, and low $2000s is a very good price for the S1.4s. Either of those would IMPROVE on some aspects of the B&W N802s

-Todd
I suggest you look the Revel M22 loudspeaker. The Revel M22 is compact and a bookshelf-sized speaker. Revel is a high-end loudspeaker company owned by Harman International. This speaker targets audio enthusiasts who are looking for excellent sound and build quality at more reasonable prices than their high-end ines. The M22s cost $2,000+ per pair, plus optional stands and grilles. The M22s are rear-ported, two-way loudspeakers, featuring a six-and-a-half-inch inverted magnesium-alloy woofer, with a low-frequency extension to 44 Hz at -3 dB and a one-inch custom aluminum-alloy dome tweeter. hope this helps. cheers.
Totem Mani-2's: small stand mounted, but you will get great bass, and a very musical speaker - - especially if paired with high powered tubes. Got to have at least 100 watts with an amp noted for good bass control.
Klipsch Reference series RB-5 two way tractix horn with 96db, 8 ohms, 48 > 20khz. Can be ordered new from at least three places with warranty for less than 600 online.

Very good speakers; great construction.