Please recommend speakers for ASL 1003

Hi, I am new here, and I have come looking for advice on speakers to pair with my ASL AQ1003DT integrated tube amp.

I auditioned B&W 802 and 703, JM Labs Chorus 706 and 707, DALI Royal Sceptre, and Infinity speakers. I did not like the Infinity speakers at all. I particularly liked the DALI Royal Sceptre and the B&W 802, but both of them are really out of my price range. I liked the JM Labs speakers, but their overall sound was not as impressive as the DALI's imaging and spaciousness or the B&W's imaging and solid low end.

I am reading very good things about the Omega Super 3, but I don't know if it is a good match for my amp (30 wpc Class A). I would like to get your opinion on a good (preferably 'bang-for-the-buck') speaker to pair with my 1003.

My room is around 16' x 16' x 9' ceiling, and is also a library. There are bookshelves all around the room. I do not know how that will effect the sound. I listen to rock, motown, jazz, blues, instrumental bluegrass/newgrass, and classical.

I use an HK 8300 CD player and an XM Delphi as sources to the amp, and I intend to buy SignalCable cables for power, analog, and speaker connections.

Thanks in advance for your help. I have been reading material on the Internet for weeks, but I am going in circles and I would really appreciate some help.
mrpapa
I have a 1003 amp and I am running a pair of JM Reynaud Twins. The sound is very full and rewarding. Of the speakers you are interested in, I have only heard the JM Labs, which I found to sound a bit dead, not as lively as the Twins. The twins do need to be a little louder than some speakers to come alive, but the soundstage and imaging is very impressive.
bang for buck? morel 403.5 (600 shipped) or aci opal used on audiogon right now (400 plus ship)

forget about the single driver aproach; been there done that and i don't even listen to loud music.
Mrpapa,
Look into Salk Sound. Jim Salk has been involved in the recording industry for some time, he has recently began making speakers. To me his products look first rate and come with a return policy. Just Google Salk Sound and follow the link to his web site. He is very good at answering all e-mails about his products. When funds permit I will be checking out his stuff. He's worth a look
Good luck,
Rodge