Help Needed (please) From Aurender N100H User

Hello,

I bought a used N100H a while back and I have a very basic question. The previous owner had an account with Tidal and I do not. In fact, my wireless network does not have Internet access, so I'm just using the Aurender to playback from internal storage, NAS, USB.
The problem is, when I select either 'song' 'artist' 'album' 'genre' from the top-level menu, then select 'random play', it pulls in Tidal Streaming tracks into the tracks queued for play. Then when the track comes up for playback, since there's no Internet, it crashes the Aurender!

How do I stop Aurender from attempting to pull in tracks from Tidal or any other streaming service?

If I go to 'settings' > 'Streaming', then the previous owner's email and password are in there under the Tidal tab. I remove those but it won't stick. So next time I go to the streaming tab they're back in there. I've hit 'Logout' on the Tidal tab 100 times but it doesn't do anything. 

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Rooze
128x128rooze
It probably needs to be connected to the internet in order to log out of Tidal 
Try what djones51 suggested or do a factory reset in which case you will need to back up files currently on N100 hard drive. 
You can always reach out to Aurender help desk - [email protected]
OK, Thanks, guys.
I think a factory reset is what I'll do if there's no simple way to stop showing Tidal tracks.

Cheers
Can you not connect it to the internet even Temp?
That is the only way to log out of that Tidal account and basically disable it.
You do not have to be able to stream yourself just to disconnect this account.
As already suggested...
Good luck
Do you have a cell phone? Many current phones and cell plans offer a "hot spot" using the phone's cellular connection. This was designed to give someone an internet connection on their other wireless devices when they are away from home, but it could also work in a situation like this.
mlsstl
Do you have a cell phone? Many current phones and cell plans offer a "hot spot" using the phone's cellular connection. This was designed to give someone an internet connection on their other wireless devices when they are away from home, but it could also work in a situation like this.
That won't work. The N100H requires ethernet to connect to the internet. Its wifi is for control only.
If you search on Google, there are some ways to connect a wireless hotspot to an ethernet  connection. Up to you whether that's worth it or not.

Or, one other thought -- just haul the unit over to a friend's house that does have an ethernet connection to the internet. Hook it up, undo the Tidal connection, and then go back home.