Anyone: Wilson X1Grand Slamm/ Lamm ML2's

Anyone heard these 2 together? I've seconhand knowledge that it's quite a match but I'd appreciate knowing some details, e.g. if it can play macrodynamics,be delicate and yet still play loud without the amp pooping out.
audiogoon
Thanks for the comments. I have to agree with Dkarmeli that the Lamm ML2 has produced and is capable of some of the most realistic dynamics and accurate, deep bass that I have EVER heard. After hearing this system and going home to my Wp7 driven by 750 watt tubed behemoths, my system sounded hopelessly compressed and broken in contrast! I have heard Wp7's driven with the ML2 and it was certainly not restrained, though we never pushed the volume levels. If the X1 is that much easier to drive, I'd have to suspect that they are probably an excellent pairing.
I heard the Alexandria X2 driven by a 22wpc Audio Note Ongaku a couple of months ago. The mids were good but the overall sound lacked dynamics and jump factor. I guess the AN was probably struggling to control the 15" bass drivers. I auditioned the same X2 driven by big Edge monoblocks and the sound was significantly better; effortless and musical. I heard the same problem with an 8wpc Kondo Neiro amp trying to drive the WP7.

I agree that those Wilson speakers sound better with more power/current.
Keithr: It will be better in some ways than the ML2.2's, but still not enough power.