Epos cabinet sensitivity

I was wondering if anyone noticed the high senisitivity of the M15s cabinet wood to scratches and dents.
I have owned a pair of M15s for a year and a half and on one of my speakers the wood cracked along the natural pattern of the wood. Does anyone know how to prevent this?
Thanks in advance,
Silba
molunat
Finally, I got the right spikes. Today I took the speakers out of the box and noticed three dents in the back of one of the speakers (the one that was in the box that had been opened by the dealer). At this point I'm not sure what to do. This is basically a third pair and I don't think I can stand talking to Music Hall again, so I will retouch the scratches. Thankfully, they are in the back of the speaker.
What an awful story. I will never be able to buy from Music Hall again.
Dang, it took almost 1.5 years to get this done and the speakers are still defective. Do not want to sound sarcastic, but I am not surprised. Some products are made for a price point and there is only so much that can be done with it. Epos' manufacturing move to China did make a dent in quality. The speakers I was telling you about, the ES11s, are still perfect today, very stable and the veneer looks new. Enjoy your speakers for what they are worth. The sound is the key.
The whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth. I know now I'm better off spending more money on better quality speakers.
Music Hall was not helpful at all. In fact, I think they sent me a pair of demos to replace my speakers under warranty. This may be a result of unfortunate circumstances, but I find their attitude unacceptable.