Green Mountain Audio still in business?

Sent out email to them, but have not heard anything back. Are they still in business?

Thanks,

Rick
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xrich121
I own Green Mountain Europas; that is my only connection to the company.

During the wait for my speakers to be built and shipped I was in touch with Roy Johnson many times, mostly by phone,some email. I felt that communications were at a high level of attention from him and Ken. Every conversation was handled in a patient, personable and informative manner.

Even now, months after the deal, Roy calls to stay in touch and to ask about the break-in and to help me achieve optium setup for my system.

Roy is absolutely firstclass as a speaker designer/builder and as a businessman, in my experience.
Just spoke with Roy the other night. Like the previous poster stated, Roy is just inundated with work and the best way to try and get thru to him during these times is via the phone. His customer service is excellent and he is a gentleman in an industry that has far too few. Oh, by the way.............his products are AMAZING.
I would like to concur with the above responses. I've spoken to Roy several times and he's been very helpful and informative. Like everyone's said, he's been very busy and is trying his best to keep up with correspondence. I have the Europas and they are fantastic.
I just got off the phone with Roy (1/19 3:05 pm EST) and he wanted me to tell everyone he hasn't checked emails since last Thursday, because he is busy filling orders. Knowing how cool Roy is, I'm sure he will be in touch with you as soon as possible. If you need to get in touch with him immediately I recommend giving him a call.

I asked Roy if he was going to show at C.E.S. in January and he said he hasn't made up his mind yet. It will depend on workload.

So, yes GMA is still in business and going strong! :-)
Yup, I agree about Roy. He has spent much time with me on the phone over the repair of shipping damage to my Europas and other issues. He makes time for his customers in my experience. Scott