Great guys to deal with in the audio industry

I think it will be great for all of us to share our experiences with great guys in this industry, helping others to make easier decisions the next time they need to buy equipment.

My recomendations:

Tyler Lashbrook, from Tyler Acoustics
Mark O´Brien, from Rogue Audio
Vincent Chen, from Emotiva
Clint Hartman, from Wyred 4 Sound
Brian Ding and Enrico Castagnetti, from Rythmik Audio
David at www.littledot.net

Please, share your recommendations.
leog2010
"Ray Leung of Von Gaylord audio. Ray went above and beyond when I bought my equipment from him.

"He came over, tuned and installed everything to perfection. He then came by a couple weeks later to make sure that everything was to my expectations."

Wow! That is real caring personalized service. I would have been so pleased if any of the designers of my stuff had visited with me and helped me with my set-up. Ah well.
Jeffrey Catalano @ High Water Sound
Jeffrey Catalano @ High Water Sound
Did I mention Jeffrey Catalano @ High Water Sound
I second Goldeneraguy

Jeffrey is amazingly different. Sold me on speakers he does not sell since I could not afford the ones he sold! Always open to talk music.
He's in the business cause he loves music. His extensive knowledge and his willingness to share it shows that. And it really doesn't hurt that the brands he represents are great too!
@Jameswei I know. It is pretty rare these days to get that kind of service. I am lucky enough to live in the San Francisco, which is not too long of a drive.