Great guys to deal with in the audio industry

I think it will be great for all of us to share our experiences with great guys in this industry, helping others to make easier decisions the next time they need to buy equipment.

My recomendations:

Tyler Lashbrook, from Tyler Acoustics
Mark O´Brien, from Rogue Audio
Vincent Chen, from Emotiva
Clint Hartman, from Wyred 4 Sound
Brian Ding and Enrico Castagnetti, from Rythmik Audio
David at www.littledot.net

Please, share your recommendations.
leog2010
I have not had a poor experience with any one I know. There are standouts: Nelson Pass, Siegfried Linkwitz, Luke Manley, Steve Deckert, Ed Stewart,... And these guys have their own reasons for it; Pass for the sheer fun while experiencing unforgettable audio, Linkwitz for patience, guidance, and thoroughness, Manley for stepping up and delivering customer service above expectation, Deckert for promise and the guarantee of it, and Ed Stewart for good, fun, off-the-beaton-path products, and stories. The fact that all provided me with the greatest audio experiences of my life is grand.
I agree on Ralph from Atma-Sphere and Mark O'Brien from Rogue.

As for an importer, I would also add Mehran at SoraSound. Fabulous to deal with.
Ray Leung of Von Gaylord audio. Ray went above and beyond when I bought my equipment from him.

He came over, tuned and installed everything to perfection. He then came by a couple weeks later to make sure that everything was to my expectations.

To this day, he consistently reaches out and makes sure that I am happy with my system.