Tubes with Thiel CS-3.6's? has anyone had success?

I did a preliminary search of threads but did not find much of anything with regards to this specific question.

I have the CS-3.6's and love them very much. My listening habits have changed lately and want to try a tubed integrated for a while before jumping into the big $ tube amps. My room is 16x23x8 and is fairly well treated. I don't listen to high volumes anymore so huge power is not needed like it was with my Krell MDA-500 mono's. Seriously, the volumes are kept very low now and really want to try out some tube power for the glory of harmonics and richness.

I have been looking at the following integrated tube amps all in the 50 watt range:

Jolida SB-302b
Manley Stingray
C-J CAV-50
Rogue Tempest

Any experience with this type of combo is appreciated, and other choices for integrated amp is welcome.
128x128bryhifi
Has anyone tried to increase the impedence of the Thiels as recently described in a home built journal. The author of the article was selling a transformer or choke coil that increased impedence and he claimed improved performance with tube low power amps?
The Krell dont match with Thiel, Iheard CS6 with
FBP, so fatiguing, I have not heard them with tubes,
but with the stratos extreme,sooo... musical,so natural,
instrument lovely,I was blown away when I heard the combo.
with tubes if you get the right power and synergy,I
would like to hear them.Not promoting stratos.