Dynaudio Contours with Conrad Johnson 2500a

I was wondering if anyone from Audiogon has this combination and how well they work together. I am not sure how many wpc the amp has into 4 ohms but it is rated at 240 into 8 ohms. Any comments about these two would be appreciated, especially if you have this currently in place in your system. Thanks
pettyfeversk
I own the 3.0's and I don't know much about the CJ you mention. That said, the 3.0's will benefit from all the muscle you care to put behind them - I have used successive versions of Krell amplification and they have substantially benefitted each time. The 3.3's, while having higher sensitivity, still require a lot of current to drive them correctly. I would want an amp that doubles power output as impedence halves to mate with either of these speakers.

Apparently, the 1.8's are substantially easier to drive. Dynaudio claims they're the ones to own if you want to use tubes. It sounds like the CJ you mention is solid-state (?), but you might find that the CJ-1.8 combo works well. Assuming you already own the 3.3's, I realize this is relatively useless commentary :-)
To: Kthomas

How much power do you have from the Krell going into the 3.0 Contours? What did you increase from?
I've always thought Conrad Johnson was better known for their tube gear rather then solid state. Dynaudio's love juice, especially if you have a large room. Look into big amps by Classe, Krell and Pass Labs. I would snag that Classe Ca-300 on this sight for 2k. 600 watts into 4 ohms... mommy. I also noted that dynaudio has been pushing sim audio gear ever since they became their official distributor in canada. I'd bet the w-5 would be sweet with the 3.3's.
For some silly reason Conrad-Johnson refuses to give specs of power output other than into 8 Ohm loads, at least for their solid state products. Then they advertise that some particular models put out 1/3 more into lower impedances. 1/3 more than what? I really wish they would change their policy. I'm sure many people discount their products because of it.
The Conrad Johnson MF 2500 was reviewed in Stereophile and when it was tested, it produced 450wpc into 4 ohms.