What speakers for $5K Used?

I use Joseph Audio rm25si speaers and love them with my Plinius gear. I'm thinking of moving the Josephs to my HT and interested in spending $5k or less for my music system. Any suggestions?
moto_man
I would also highly recommend the Aerial 10T. This is easily one of the best built speakers in the industry and a steal at used prices.
I'm in San Diego and I'm going to check out the 10T's, snce there is a local dealer. I have to say, though, that there are a lot of posts in the Speaker Asylum comparing the 10T's to the PSB Goldi! Now, I listened critically to the Goldi against the Josephs, among others and for $1800 or so on the 'net, they are a good deal, but a $5K+ speaker? No way. The Goldi were boomy, rolled off, with sloppy bass and HUGE (very low WAF). Given some of the buzz on the 10T's, I would be very surprised if they were comparable in any way to the 10T's. Anyone know where the Piega's can be auditioned in SoCal?
Your dealer may not carry the 10T's any longer. After 10 years of mfg'ing the 10T's, Aerial just stopped making the them in the last few months. The new flagship for Aerial is now the Model 20T. The 20T is about $20k retail.
You may want to try a new pair of Magnepan 3.6s. The large, immediate and dynamic soundstage very well may give you a new lease on life. The Maggies have their drawbacks but, the large and immediate soundstage, and truth of timbre are not among them.

One of the greatest things about this hobby is that we can change around and try many perspectives in pursuit of audio nirvana. If you have not had dipoles in the past then I would highly recommend them. There are a lot of good ones out there.
Dynaudio Confidence 5, bar none. Standard setting details and speed, midrange to die for. Survey the C5 owners, they will all agree.