Audio Stores in Virginia Beach, VA area?

Anyone know of any audio stores in the Virginia Beach, VA area? I'm going to be in the area for business and would like to visit some stores.
bryans
Sorry but I don't follow you. Are you saying I should not visit a store in your area? If you are, why not?
Buconero117,

That's a pretty shortsighted statement, I happen to know Bryans, he visited my place about a year ago while here on business, that visit have resulted in 2 multi thousand dollar sales with him over the past year. Not exactly what I'd call waisted time.

Good Listening

Peter
I lived in Virginia Beach for a short time in the early 80s, and back then the Tidewater area was a desert wasteland when it came to anything approaching high end. For high end you had to go to Washington or Richmond.

I agree with Peter - Bryans was innocently asking about dealers in the area while he's there. Nothing wrong with that. Heck, I did that several times years ago while traveling, if for no other reason than to satisfy his curiosity about what's out there and perhaps see and hear some interesting things. I welcome people visiting Chicago to do the same here, serious or not. It's all good. Karma comes around.