What's your favorite speaker finish?

There are so many beautiful wood veneer speaker finishes that manufactures offer in there premium lines....What are some of your favorites? Cherry, Mahogany, Birdseye Maple, Yew, Rosewood, Walnut etc?
jla
Funny you should ask that, since I have had a dedicated listening room for over twenty years, I would not mind the best sounding speakers available in some el cheapo Nextel or flat black industrial crap-type finish, I think. I wonder how much of a speaker's price goes towards the finish? Right now I have the "rosenut" finish on my Paradigms. I don't think that there is such a thing as a "rosenut" tree, but with the aid of stain, anything is possible. My former Thiels were light oak, simply owing to the fact that it was the only pair locally available. Given a choice, morado from Thiel is nice.
I prefer piano black lacquer,despise the ordinary black painted finish like Dunlavy does. Can't understand why anybody would want that finish. Have Brazilian RoseWood currently thought it too dark at first its looking better every day. Cherry is nice also.
Birdseye Maple! I love that stuff! I want some Vandersteen 5's slathered in Birdseye. The Ferrari colors on the Wilsons are cool too but you need the right decor for big red or yellow speakers.
Wow....wasn't expecting so many responses. The reason I created this thread has to do with the fact that I like many of the finishes available. I am waiting to receive a pair of ProAc's in Yew which should be interesting. According to many Yew along with Ebony are supposedly some of the most beautiful veneers in the ProAc line. Maybe that is why there is a several hundred dollar premium for them. It was a tough call though, the dark red mahaogany, light cherry as well as birdeyes maple were all very tempting.