Best Frank Zappa´s Recordings

Hello to everybody!
This is my first post.I ´ve been a Frank Zappa´s fan since the earlies 70´s. In your opinions which are the six best recordings? I think that "Zoot Allures" is one of his best albums ever.
Thanks
Sa86
super_agent_86
"Roxy & Elsewhere","One Size Fits All", "In New York","Hot Rats","Chunga's Revenge",& "Bongo Fury". Followed closely by many others!
Overnight sensation is about the last one before he lost me, no I really liked One Size Fits All. The older stuff still rules, Uncle Meat, Burnt Weenie Sandwich, Chunga's Revenge (a personal favorite often overlooked), Hot Rats, Waka Jawaka (sp?), The Grand Wazoo, Live at the Filmore. All of his early stuff is fun, it was his most creative work, his incredible guitar expertise improving over his considerable career. Kinda lost me with his later work but always loved his music.
"Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar" and "Sleep Dirt" are my favorites. Saw him live several times including a couple of great Halloween shows. Loren
I like: Hot Rats, Weasels Ripped My Flesh and Uncle Meat among many others that I do not know the titles of.

Frank should be on the post about people that passed away at their peak - in the Rock and Roll Heaven

Blkadr, are the albums: Burnt Weenie Sandwich, Chunga's Revenge Waka Jawaka and The Grand Wazoo mostly instrumental? What I mean is not a lot of talking like on Uncle Meat.

thanks

Phil