Kharma Ceramic 1.0 speaker with Atma Sphere Amps ?

Has anyone tried the Kharma Ceramic 1.0 speaker with the Atma Sphere MA 1 Mk II.2.

I will be using an Audio Aero CD Player with Jenna cables. Synergistic Resolution Reference speaker cables.

I am looking for a good match for my speakers.

Thanks in advance for you replies.
stealth93es
Just as an FYI, besides the Atma-Sphere all of the amps mentioned above including my existing amp Graaf GM20 OTL are all based on 6C33C output tubes -- hmmm!!!.

I'm also looking into a relatively unknown company here in side of the globe by the name of "Supratek" from western ausie land. Mick Maloney the designer/owner is calling this amp "Burgandy" which is also a 6C33C based push-pull configuration in monoblocks with output ratings to be around 100wpc. The amp is currently in design stage with expected availablity around late 2002.

Most of the discussions re: Supratek has revolved around its "eye candy" prem-amps (Chardoney, Syrah, Cortese). Might be worth a look: check it out at http://www.cantech.net.au/~supra/
This thread begs the question of why Ralph Karsten, who was one of the first to use the 6C33C in any configuration, let alone OTL, that I can remember, stopped making those models to go with the 6AS7 exclusively in his Atma-Sphere OTL amps. He must have had his reasons, but the tube seems to have taken off since then - first Joule-Electra, then Lamm, Tenor, etc. Just curious; I've never heard any of these!
stealth93es,

you already own the Kharmas right? If not let me know because they don't ship well and I would give some cautions if you were having them shipped.

cd
Stealth, i love my Tenors with my Kharma Exquisites. i have listened to the Grand Ceramiques on the Lamm ML1s and they were very good, but short of the overall clarity, speed and extension of the Tenors.

Charles von Oostrom, Mr. Kharma, uses Tenor 75Wi monoblocks on his Kharma Exquisite 1As.

i think either the Atmasphere MA1 at $10k or the Tenor 75Wi at $20k would be the best choices for the Kharma 1.0 Ceramiques.
Thanks again guys for all this "Great" information.

Yes Bbtuna I already own the Kharma 1.0's. I really like them.

I have been using the Kora Cosmos power amps, but I am considering the purchase of a second pair of mono blocks. I am thinking of using my Cosmos power amps in my second system once I decide on their replacement in my primary system.

Good Listening to all, thanks