Has anyone heard the Usher Audio Speakers

I have read great things about these speakers on several different sites. They seem to have caught the attention of the press at CES this year? Has anyone heard them and if so with what equipment?
dml1
I heard them at CES and thought they were great. I bought a pair of the smaller 8571 in birch from Goldman Audio and they have a soundstage like a monitor. It is quite amazing how wide it is for such a large speaker. The overall coherency and bass is among the best I've heard and also they sound better than any speaker I've ever heard at high volumes although I don't crank it up often. The cabinet is solid wood and the workmanship is superior.
Heard these a couple of months ago. Sorry can't remember which model,but it had the Thiel ceramic drivers and a 10"bass driver. Sound was truly exceptional, great imaging with a high end that was smooth and non-fatiguing.The bass was good down to about 40hz,but did seem a little disconnected from the rest of the spectrum.Mids were clean and the dynamics were really not diminshed.
Only problem that I heard was that they seem to come alive really only at higher volumes. Plus,I think the speakers are somewhat hard to drive, the dealer that let me hear them said they needed at least 150W clean to begin to show their thing.That aside they are absolutely worth hearing.
I would first like to say that I have a pair of 8871's (usher's flagship) up for sale. My pair is in birch, and I am selling them only so I can get another pair in rosewood. I have had many speakers in house over the years and I like the Usher's the best. They are supremely coherent, cast a huge stage, image like crazy, and have the dynamic capabilities that mimic the real thing. Plus, they are the most aesthetically gorgeous speakers I have ever owned. I do agree that they need some juice to work, but I have run mine on a 100wpc amp and it works great. You dont need HUGE muscle amps.
I don't really have much respect for the Usher speakers. The are obviously copying Sonus Fabers designs among others. The sound is ok, but I really don't like it, when I ex. see a copy of a Electa Amator 1 - it's like the Usher speakers hasen't a soul...

I compare them with a fair copy of a Rolex watch...