Any Piega p 10 users out there?

I own a pair of P10's and have been changing equiptment frequently. Anyone found a great matchup for these? Tubes or solid state? Which sounds better to your ears? Thanks.
Regards, kale
streetdaddy
Dear Kale

I have p8 ltds (due to size limitations). I have them hooked up to the musical fidelity nuvista integrated amp and the sound is spectacular. I think that the combination of tube preamp and solid state output matches well. The price is also reasonable but it may be tough to come by one - though I have seen a few up for sale on audiogon. A friend compared his audioresearch and the result wasn't even close, he bought the nuvista. I know a friend who has put in the tenor amps 75i and loves them but they retail for about 4 times what my electronics do. Hope this is of help. If I can be of help drop me a note

gary
Thanks,Gary. Right now i have a Rowland model 10, which i love. But i am intrigued by this Berning tube amplifier. It has received a lot of positive reviews here on agon. Anybody heard this combo?
I was told that your Rowland should do just fine. I had a Pass X-150 with my P-10's initially and was just never satisfied. I traded for a MBL and it has made all the difference in the world. That amp with the P-10's is just right. Contact Ted at High End Audio. He is wonderful to work with in upgrading.
streetdaddy...i have p10s and have them powered by tenor 75wi amps.i had them initially biamped woth aloia 13.01 inductive powered amps which was a very good match but the tenors are in a class by themselves.otls are a great match.i also am using a placette passive remote control preamp with them.
I used a pair of Klimax for my P8 Ltd, sounds refine, liquid and airy. Bass is fast with good dynamic. Make sure the ribbons need around 6 months to reach is optimum working ocndition. I used a tuner for 24 hrs non-stop running at low level.