What pets hang out with Audiophiles?

We seem to be on a roll with this type of thread - cars, watches, etc.

What pets do audiophiles have? Do they hang with you while you're listening or run for cover? I have a couple dogs (shelties) and a couple sets of fish. Neither listen with me. Anything exotic out there? -Kirk

kthomas
Jla, you don't live just down the street do you ? There's a tri-colored basset called Baxter and a random-breed called Basil. They mix it with our two Bernese Mountain Dogs if they manage to escape the musical experience being offered to them. They are more interested if it's an AV offering 'cause they seem to watch more than listen. But they do sometimes vote on content by fighting or escaping. Else they disappear into other areas of the house in disgust. Kind of like my wife.
Pretty funny Lucynbarney! But I can't say we have encountered two Bernese Mountain Dogs on our walks. Too bad....not a lot of audiophiles in my neighborhood Enjoy....John
3 Pugs - Lenny, Cleo, and Isabella. I think they enjoy the comfy sofa more than the music.
well so far the dogs cats, birds & fish have reported in. Two cats at our house as well; one Siamese (hers) & one Ally cat (mine). On the more exotic side, we also have a female Fox squirrel named (what else) Rocky, who actually is a housepet. She's 8 years old (quite old for a squirrel) has her own bedroom, her own nest-house atop the refrigerator, & her own very large outdoor kennel. She stays indoors for the most part, but does like to go outdoors only when the weather is warm enough. I found her in the yard as a tiny baby, fallen from the nest at age 4 weeks with her eyes & ears still closed. We consulted a wildlife rehabber & attempted to train Rocky for a natural outdoor life, but as predicted when the time came to release her she wanted nothing to do with it. After just 3 days outside it became quite clear that she preferred her indoor life with us, & so she was allowed back indoors much to her relief. She climbs up & down our clothing, rides on our shoulder, plays with toys, has chewed on everything in the house (including one incident involving an expensive speaker cabinet) but nonetheless she's a very unique & much beloved little pet.