What pets hang out with Audiophiles?

We seem to be on a roll with this type of thread - cars, watches, etc.

What pets do audiophiles have? Do they hang with you while you're listening or run for cover? I have a couple dogs (shelties) and a couple sets of fish. Neither listen with me. Anything exotic out there? -Kirk

kthomas
Sek, I am sorry to hear about your loss. It's tough, I know. I lost my cat of 16 years, KoKo, last year. She loved to listen to the music. I think she also saw it as a cuddle opportunity. I have a another cat now, BooBoo,and he is starting to come in and listen. I haven't figured out if he is listening or just sees an inviting lap. BTW, I got tons of scratching posts and trees for him and he has NEVER touched a thing in the house - scratch, bite,etc. He's got his own stuff that he tears into.
Scott, I wish you good times with your cat as well. Time is so precious, isn't it?
-aj
p.s. my fish don't care one way or the other as long as their water is clean and they get fed.... (I wish it were ALL so simple! :-} )
Two cats, Paco and Lugnut. Often they both will be on either side of me on the back of the couch when I listen. Lugnut KNOWS when the record is finished because when the stylus is in the lead-out groove he will put his nose on my neck to inform me it's time for me to get up and deal with it.
I have one dog ( mix terrier/chocolate lab ).She usually sleeps in her own chair while I seriously listen. She eventually wakes up a little anxious to get my attention, but she is patient, as she knows that I will take a break for her to take a walk around the block. She's my best friend.Cats are cool, but a dog's love and loyalty to their master are lifelong and unconditional.