Which speakers do the hologram thing?

Some reviewers talk about how speakers can produce a 3-D image so convincing that it seems one can "walk amongst the performers" or "sense the air between performers," or they may say how "each musician appears to occupy a solid space," etc. I'm not certain I have heard this. In your experience which spekers have this ability?
pendragn
You will hear this with Avalon Eidolon speakers, with the right electronics and front-end.
I have heard a number of speakers do this very well. The Piega's, Avalon's, Kharma's and Rockport's are a few that do an incredible job at 3-D imagry.
I have just this week recieved my new Audio Physic Virgo III's which are astounding and the best I have heard at reproducing all of your descriptions of 3D space and solid imaging, much improved over the previous model.
The spatial imaging is much more dependent on speaker placement within your listening room. Distance from the rear and side walls as well as toe-in all have a very large effect on the image generation.
Many speakers can do it but most electronics can't. I do agree with the recomendations on careful set up! Speakers are dumb, they just play what you feed to them, if you feed them a 2d signal you will get 2d sound. Feed them with electronics that can give you the magic and you get magic coming out!