Speaker Stand Recommendation

Looking for recommendations for speaker stands. Would need them to be relatively tall, say from 28 to 32 inches. I have seen stands with puny little platform that the speakers sit on and would like to see if there is anything with a larger, solid platform for the speaker. Dimensions for speaker are about 9x11. Thanks. Recommendations on where to get such a product also appreciated.
south_park
I purchased the Target HR-60 for my Dynaudio's and I am very happy with them. They are a beefy stand made from thick metal plates. They are a heavy duty stand and once they are filled with sand they are very stable. I am also experimenting with some slabs of thick dark granite as a top plate over the stand plate so that the whole bass of the speaker is supported. You can look at these at http://www.targetaudio.com/sshr.html. Unfortunately the pictures do them no justice so you will have to go by the dimensions. Sometimes they go on sale at Audio Advisor but I paid $300.00 for mine, the 28 inch HR-60. Dale
I thought Target was out of business awhile ago. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I have not heard that so I cannot verify or deny. They have a web site up still so I guess that you could go and ask them. I know that May Audio still carries their whole line. Dale
I concur with Sc53's recommendation. I have had very good luck using with Sound Anchor stands. The quality is excellent. They have dedicated stands for a wide variety of speakers, stands that work with different styles of speakers, and they will also custom make anything you need. Contact Robert through the website listed above, or by phone 321 724-1237.

Tim
Tyler Acoustics has several nice stands and you can order them to your specs. The Ref. Monitors are About 9"X10.5" so the standard top plate should be perfect.