Best Isolation Device for Speakers?

Has anyone had a chance to directly compare different speaker isolation tweaks? I am wondering because of the recent thread on the Sistrum stand. I know that many of these things have been discussed in other posts, but there is not alot of direct comparison among them. I suspect that most of these are excellent, so if anyone has some information on their specific sonic impact, that would be helpful. I have a pair of Thiel 7.2s. Some of the ones I am considering:

Aurios Pro
Sistrum Speaker Stand
Mana Speaker Stand
Stillpoints
Audiopoints

Thanks,
Rob
rtn1
Charlie you are correct. The cabinet is in motion and stores energy and that counteracts the motion of the drivers we only wish to hear. That is why I use the Sistrum stands under all my components as well as speakers. The designer makes claims that I agree with. That their products provide geometry and materials which expedite an speed to ground, resonant energy.. They made a huge performance gain in my system..Tom
Tom,

That is a good point about tweeter motion. This is why some speaker designs decouple the tweeter from the rest of the cabinet, rather than hard mount it to the front baffle.

Still, due to cabinet modes of vibration, even with base of cabinet "fixed" to floor, there could still be a lot of vibration of the tweeter (due to woofer-induced cabinet motion). We cannot guarantee that for all speakers, on all floors, that this product or that product will provide the best solution. Also, many times one thing gets better while another thing gets worse! That is what makes this hobby so interesting...

Cheers,

Charlie
Theaudiotweak...Have you measured, or even calculated, the motion. I am not sure that you are correct about that. But so what? Any rocking motion of a 100 pound object will be at a very low frequency. So the tweeter moves around a bit. Well, so does the flute, or whatever other instrument is making the recorded sound. No one requires musicians to clamp their instruments into a rigid mount when they play them. Do you clamp your ears into position when you listen?

Again I point out that vibrational energy is converted to heat by damping material. That's its "exit".

So we agree to disagree. :)
Rob:

Just curious to hear what you ended up doing with your Thiels. I have a pair of CS3.6's, and have the tweak bug big time. The Sistrum platforms are getting some great reviews, but I am wondering how they would fare in a house with a very active 2 year old, who is known to occassionally run into my Thiels (which don't budge, and lucky for him, he somehow stays away from the cones!). And how would the Sistrum platforms connect to the bottom of the 3.6's (which have a raised box-like structure on the bottom)? Do their top spikes line up with the holes for the stock spikes?

On a related note, are there any replacement spikes that would fit in the stock holes but do a better job?

Thanks, Tom.