monitor w/ bass?

Any recomendations on a 2-way bookshelf/monitor speaker that has decent bass response. I would use them with a mid power solid state integrated amp.
mattman
I highly recommend the B&W N805s they have a very articulate midrange very open. And they where reviewed and they the reviewer stated that they where capable of producing subteranian bass notes.For a little monitor. Good Luck
B&W - silver signature (WOW!) or any of the CDM-1 incarnations .... or better, N805s. All have good bass, the Silver Signatures will blow you away. (they should at the price) I own CDMs and find that a higher current amp brings the bass to life. I auditioned N805s with fairly large Classe amps and found the bass to be very good also.
It appears that you are looking for a very small monitor as you used the term "bookshelf". (Bookshelves are a terrible place for loudspeakers.) In my experience the two best small monitors are the Totem 1 or better yet the Red Rose Music M3. You will be amazed at the bass output from these small speakers. The RR M3's also require little power. They seem to defy physics.
I am personally a big B&W fan and normally would recommend either the 805N's or the Silver Signatures, but I wouldn't classify them as "bookshelf" speakers.
Good luck and happy hunting!
Richard