Best speaker with tubes?

I am looking for new speakers to use with my Cary V12 tube amp. I run it in 50 watt triode mode. I want a speaker that has great detail with the highs, but can go low when I want to rock the house. I have auditioned Revel, B&W, Thiel, Martin Logan, Wilson and Dynaudio. I am leaning towards the Dynaudio Contour 3.3, but know that I will have to replace the V12 with a much higher powered amp. Please offer your suggestions of speakers I should consider for use with my V12. I am looking to spend less than $10,000.

Thanks.
cberry
Cberry- I'd highly recommend that you check out the Coincident Speaker line, especially the Total Eclipse. These are one of the most underrated speakers available. They are a true fullrange speaker with high efficiency (94dB) and a high impedance (10~14ohms) that makes it extremely easy to drive and a perfect match for tube gear. Just a suggestion.
Good luck.
Cberry, I run Sonic Frotiers top of the line, Line 3 SE. Power 2 SE. Sweet tube sound by Svetlana KT88's. My humble opinion is Klipsch Lascala's or Bell Klipsch. Optional consideration would be a high quality sub wolfer by SVT.Multiple,singulary insulated speaker leads of the Kimber Co. is a must! Ponder the basic principle of the original audio entertainment device, like the doggie inquisitively peering into the throat of the RCA horn. This science works as demonstrated by profesional entertainment halls, moivie theatres and live artists since inception of amplified sound. Knuf Sed! Frantic Frank
Coincident Technologies Super Eclipse works great with tube amps, and is a bargain at $5,500. (Price going up to $5,900 Oct 15, 2001 according to their website). Check the website coincidentspeaker.com, and go listen to them with your favorite material. I'm sure you will not be disappointed!
Try the Meadolwark speakers...they're very good with tube gear...Cary amp should shine through these speakers...
I have used Maggies , and currently have ProAc Response 3 Sigs (I know, old & out of production-But they sound great!)
Try also JM Labs.