Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
Can I join in on the Group Rate for a Shrink, I think I have CBD(complusive Buying Disorder) But I'm not a speaker freak. I love cables, I have AudioQuest, Tara, XLO, and more power cords.
guys & gals: ya' know it's a lot cheaper if your collection compulsion involves software rather than hardware. me, i have about 5k lp's and 1.3+k cd's. roughly 400 lp's (mostly mfsl's and other "audiophile" albums) and 100 cd's (nearly all promo's and pre-releases) have never been opened or played. may sound crazy, i know. but i betcha' my stuff's appreciated in value a great deal more than your stuff. admittedly, i'd like to have 6 or 8 systems comparable to my "main" and only setup. but i don't have the $$ or the space (all that software, ya know) -kelly
Tireguy, I'd be worried if you were solely attracted to ported speakers (if you know what I mean).