Speaker Fetish

I don't know if I am alone or not but I like speakers. I have a pair and am not looking to replace them but I find myself drawn to looking into new speakers all of the time. I don't know if I should go to a shrink or is this normal? Any coments? DO I NEED HELP?????
tireguy
Pcc, just keep telling yourself that you are about done, just a couple of more things..... Yea, just one more drink, I 'll stop, I swear it. Looks like we are going to have to do another intervention!!
I know, I know...The speakers I see pictured in the ads look like big pieces of candy. My head about exploded when I saw the lacquered Merlins. And when I read the reviews, forget about it. And those new Burmesters...i'll never have savings account.
My B&W's are my main squeeze, but I've been seeing a pair of Uno Avantgarde's on the side - can't help myself, all those curves just slay me.
I know what you mean. Just when you get your dynamic driver speakers sounding as good as they can you start to think....mmm...I wonder if I could get even better sound if I get ribbons or maybe even some electrostatics! It never ends!! If it's not the speakers, it's the pre amp, amp, ect.

It sure is fun to open up the boxes from UPS & FedX to try out the new "different" toys!!!
Post removed