B W 801II w/upgrade vs. 801III ????

Not sure if anyone has experienced both but here goes:

I have a set of 802II with upgraded (III) tweeters and the NorthCreek crossovers. If I went to 801III, would I be moving forward in a speaker or back?

In other words, are the NorthCreeks so much better than the standard III I should just keep what I have?

I is basically a question as the crossovers are large and space somewhat limited.

Your thoughts/ideas?

Dan
nbt
Thanks for the responses! I like the idea of keeping the II's with NC xovers. I have two options with stands, the 3" and 7" rise. Benefit of one over the other?

Dan
I found the stands to be a down grade in that I prefer the tweeters to be almost ear height. I found with proper electronics, cables, etc. that a 1" cone point is best for
true to life sound. The stands in my belief were mainly made for studio situations to raise them above the consoles. Remember they were used in many studios and then the audiophile also tried them for tweaks. If you need or like the stands go for it though. Good choice on the series II with the North Creeks. I also have the latest 801 III boxes and they now come as one for each speaker. The earlier North Creeks used to be four boxes and that has since changed I was told from North Creek.
Thanks Krell1. I have the one box version NC as well.
Great point of the tweeter being ear level, I am in the same belief. How about from a bass standpoint? Raised or on the castors?

Dan
So if given the option, these speakers should sit either ON the floor or on stands. What is the problem with castors?