Beautiful Speakers

What are the most beatiful looking Floorspeakers that will fit into a decor (any) . Sound on this list is secondary.
ljgj
Beauty is even more subjective than sound, but I particularly like the looks of Sonus Faber Homage (both models) and any of the Avalon models.
I agree with the Amati Homage. They are stunning and the workmanship is wonderful. Maybe you can specify what price range.
Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Reference's or better yet the Solo's. Round metal spheres on angular tubular stands. I am usually not fond of using industrial style inside my home but feel that these would be an exception. You can view these discontinued speakers at Audioreview.com and they are usually for sale on the used market. They also sound very nice with good equipment.
I'm not sure what beauty is to you, but to me it's great styling and cabinetry. I think the Vienna Acoustics Mahlers are yum, yum, yum in rosewood or cherry. The upper end of the Sonus Faber line also has gorgeous cabinetry. If your interior decor is very modern, the Revels are striking, although not to my taste personally. And the Avalon Eidolons are both visually striking and provide superb sound.
I agree with the V/A Mahlers. I also like the flagship Wilson/Benesch and the B&W 802.