Why lots of B&W Nautilus for sale used?

I see a lot of B&W Nautilus speakers for sale, mostly 804s and 805s and some 803s. Considering the Matrix was around for 10 years, you would think there would be lots of them for sale from upgrading, but no. So is the Nautilus really better than the older Matrix overall despite what we hear??
sugarbrie
A94510 I am sorry,It's just that I listen to gear that is far and away more musical and resolving than the gear you have mentioned.Gryphon Antillion amp,Gryphon Sonata preamp,Gryphon CDP-1 cd player,Basis Gold Debut ect....The gear you hve mentioned was like a steping stone for me years ago and now I am spoiled and arogant...Sorry.
Sound_decisions...the term "musical" is totally subjective and I seriously doubt that the gear you have mentioned as " more resloving" than the gears I have. I listened to Gryphon gears. They are definitely not my cut of tea.
Where did you hear this gear?,at a show?,because if you did then I agree with you completely.Gryphon gear a shows have always been brand new.The preamp takes about a month and the amp takes about 3 months.That is why I give every sell 6 months trial to asure complete break-in.When the first Gryphon Antillion came in I thought,oh my god I bought a Krell,I was very disaponted,my customers at the time were asking how it sounds and all I could say was so far I have the best sounding Krell on the planet.When month 3 came around it became the most INCREDIBLE amp I have heard to date!!I had to take a lot of gear on trade in.That is why now I do not except Krell or Levinson on trade-in.My customers will not except it so it just sits there like a boat ancor untill I take it in the shorts by offing it to some used hige-end store.I am sorry A94510 but it is way beyond your gear and can easly be proven with your own ears. I am saying all this from the heart.I am not some white shoes audio salesman.Ask George Cardas,Paul Hales,Mike Kelly to name a few.
The Gryphon gears have reliability problem. The newest Krell FPB series power amp is vastly superior, and to me "more musical" than the prior Krell amp.