Watt/Puppy 6.0 vs Amati Homage vs Andra

I am looking to know the differences I can expect to hear between these speakers. I do not have the luxury of having a local dealer for 2 of these products. Only those who have heard at least 2 of these speakers need post. Please do not post other opinions that you have read somewhere. I am really looking for information from those of you who have carefully listened to these speakers. Sorry to be so harsh in my request, I just see where a lot of these threads go. :) Thanks!
jtinn
to wslam;did you ever listened your amatis with some powerfull triode amps?try siltech g5 cables or valhalla
back to question.
1-andra needs too much power tube amps
2-wilson doesnt need too much watts as andra but if you want to hear what wilson can do you need fast and powerfull amps and very good match with mit cable
3-amati for me its the most difficult one but its the best one.and i m using this one.
whats your amps?
adsal, respectfully disagree about wilsons. to get all the performance they are capable of you need high current and speed. when i went from levinson #33h to #33 there was a dramatic improvement in all areas. problems i had previously assigned to the speakers or even sources/software were revealed to be amplifier related on the wilson watt/puppy 6s. don't know if the same holds true for andras and amatis.
dear mikelavigne,
wilson with 33 or 33h never gives you best performence.i had a chance to compare them white goldmund 29.4,arc ref 600,krell 600,ml 33 (also another friend has 33h+watt puppy6 with mit shotgun evo).best sound was goldmund and arc 600 than krell.for my taste even new generation m.levinson amps are better than 33 and 33h.did you ever see any reviewer or very experienced audiophile using 33 or 33h? (but ml amps has a wonderfull match with revel speakers)