Need help with ProAc Response OneSC

Anyone has any comments about ProAc Response OneSC? I am going to purchase one soon, but have not had a chance to compare with other speakers in the price range, ie. Totem model one sig. Anyone has done any comparisons with other speakers? I like speakers with good image/soundstage and listen to variety of music. I am going to drive them with a (budget) integrated amplifier, again, I need some help. Which reasonable priced amp would be able to drive the Response One? Thanks.
topp
I owned a pair of ProAc 2.5 and i got to tell you they make me smile every time i listened to them.They image like crazy and the sound is so effortless that you just relax and let the music wash over you.I think you just can't go wrong with ProAc .I drive my with the Cary SLM 100 in triod mode plus kimber select speaker wire and interconnect directly to my Wadia cd player.Good luck.
i heard the proac tablette 50 signatures - supposedly not as good as the 1sc's. they put the totems on the trailer. totems were nice, yust not in the same league as the proacs. the totems i listened to were the staff's - i understand this is the floor-standing version of their signatures. both speakers were x-d over at 60hz to my subs. the totem's were not nearly as detailed & clean as the proacs. both were musical, w/a good soundstage, but the clean, detailed sound of the proacs easily beat the totems.
ProAc's are great speakers, however they are very critical of the rest of your components. If you have a mediocr amp and source, you won't ever know the full potential of you speakers. I suggest to "hit the sidewalks" and audition as many "gear" you can. if you can't do that, and you are un-willing to upgrade your source-amp components, than do some research what would be best match for your current gear! www.Audioreview.com is a good start!
Listen to Coincident Conquests.You will be happy you did.Less money better speaker.