Best Small Office Speakers

I'm looking for a pair of very small speakers (max 12" high) to go with my NAD L-40 CD/Receiver for my office in a bookcase. I listen mostly at very low volume at work, and the NAD is only 20 watts per. Any suggestions for a good, reasonably priced (used?) pair? Maybe a great deal on a pair of used Tukans, or some PSB alpha minis? Thanks for the help.
mateored
PSB and NAD are great combos to work with. I highly recommend you try these few speaker: PSB A/V PSB 1B Both of these will work great and sound great too. Good Luck
Got my L40 hooked up to B&W L1's in a bedroom system. Look fine, but, less than ideal. I'd go with B&W DM302's, or Totem Rokk speakers. I own both 302's and Rokk's, tried them with the L40, slight edge to the Rokk's..Jeff
I can anticipate the heat when I suggest this, but I chose a pair of Boston Acoustics speakers ( $200/pair )for our office at home. As an owner of Martin Logans I'm rather picky about sound quality, yet I found these mass market speakers to have surprisingly good sound.
I have a Nad 310 (same amp from the L40 I believe) in a bedroom system and have PSB Alpha A/V's hooked up to them (using Audioquest Type 4 speaker cable) which sounds pretty good. I also have the B&W DM302, which used to be hooked up to the Nad, but like the PSB's fuller bass with the 310.