hales,dunlavy,legacy,dynaudio,Etc.HELP

I have been auditoning hi end speakers for the past year and cannot make a choice.Spending around 5 to 6 grand on 2 speakers is something i don't want to regret!I am aware that it is mostly personal prefernce,but can not make up my mind.What i am looking for is some people that have listened or owned a few of these and can make some quality suggestions that can help me decide.I hate those "kid like" talk groups that a few people ruin it for everyone.Here is my system and prefernces:Proceed avp processor,2 high end monoblocks,hi fi vcr,dvd,classe tuner.My room is 25'x30' so i need a speaker that can fill it and play loud.I live to feel the music(GOOD BASS)as well as enjoy clarity of the highs.I play all types of music,and play it loud.If i watch a dvd,i want to feel like it's real!I am considering a 2nd set of mains for surrounds if needed.Center is not picked yet,as i would like to find the mains first.I have a paradigm servo-15 sub.This is a very hard choice to make,as there is so many hi end speakers out there.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance,Ken P.S.sorry for any misspelling!
twisted1
Just replaced my Infinity Kappas with a pair of Legacy Focus speakers.Absolutely fantastic,I would highly recommend them.Their sensitivity is 95db.Doesn't require a ridiculous amount of power to fill a room with sound you can actually feel.Bass is awesome(no sub needed)midrange is incredible.If you can audition a pair I recommend it.Get their literature and reviews and make up your own mind,that's what I did.Address is LEGACY AUDIO 3023 E. Sangamon Ave. Sprinfield, Il. 62702 Phone is 800-283-4644 e-mail www.legacy-audio.com I'm not selling jack sh.. just found an awesome speaker and love listening to my stereo system.Good luck and go with your ears.
I would highly recommend the Legacy FOCUS, Signature III, their new "Empire" (mini-Whisper), or even the "Classic" at $2,500. I own the baby Legacy, the Studios, and am constantly amazed at the amount of bass they can produce from such a small box. Joysjane is right - with your requirements on "feeling" the music and your large room, a Legacy speaker with a 90+ dB sensitivity is the way to go. Trust me, when you get them in your room, you will not be disappointed! Use their 30 day in-home test policy and try them in your system. I bet you won't be sending them back! And your wallet will be happy too. I think you get alot of value for your hard-earned money from Legacy. Why not give them a try in your home and go out during those 30 days and compare them to the Dunlavys and Hales? Heck, you might even be able to get the Dunlavys or Hales on a loan for a few days for direct comparison. Either way, please post your findings and decision on this thread - I am curious to see what you ultimately decide! Happy listening!