Exemplar 2900 or AA Capitole ii

I am looking on upgrading my source. I have thought about these two players. Has anyone heard them both and care to share their views? I am looking to get off the merry go round for awhile. Will be paired with Rowland's new integrated and Piega p10 speakers. Thanks.
streetdaddy
Glide 3,
Thanks for the response. I'm assuming you prefer the Exemplar. What does the Exemplar do that the capitole lacks? What cables are you using? Thanks.
Streetdaddy - I got your e-mail, but my response got bounced back a couple of times. I love the Exemplar 2900 with my Rowland amp. Note I'm using the the 302, not the integrated. Nevertheless I see no reason the Exemplar wouldn't work well with the latter. Good luck.
Thanks, JFZ.
Sorry 'bout the email. I think my spam filter is set too high. I think i will pull the trigger today and order the denon. Thanks for the advice.
JFZ,
You don't happen to live close to Nashville, do you? I talked with John Tucker and he said someone lives near here with the Exemplar and also uses the new Rowland amps. Just thought i might be lucky and get a chance to listen to it before i buy it. How many exemplar/new Rowland users could there be?