Transports under $1K

Looking for a transport under $1K until I can get a CEC TL-2X. Wadia, Audiomeca, Levinson, others adn why?

Thanks and Happy Listenig.
bigkidz
I saw a G&D Transforms transport listed in the pre-owned section of the Chambers Audio website. Although, I remember it listed at quite a bit over $1,000. You can always make an offer. If you worked out an agreeable price, I bet JTinn would ship it to you to see if you like it.
Hey Brooksl, Last time I heard J Tinn's Dad was using the G&D/Number Cruncher combo in Ct....I rebuilt those two units a few years ago....
Bob, I think I saw the number cruncher listed for sale, too. Is the G&D still in production?
Brook1, the Entec Number Cruncher was made in 1994/95 and the G&D was made until about 1998 as I recall..........Both are long gone and probably 75 of each made is all.......Demian Martin went to work for Monster and sold the name Number Cruncher to them so there are some cheap DACs out there that say Entech (yep with an "H" on the end) Number Cruncher on them.........The original Entec unit sold for 4-5K and the Entech (Monster Cable) unit sold for about $500 new.....I have updated about half of the units out there and they are good enough to get down the road until we can build a CDP......