GNSC Wadia Statement Mods/Heard Them?

I've got a 27 and 270 both upgraded to Reference status. 270 also has se. Thinking about Statement mods. Has anyone had this done? Can you describe improvement if any? If you could only do one, more bang for buck with Statement Mod on 27 or 270? Thanks!
128x128rja
I agree...call GNSC...they do great work and are very honest. I owned an Wadia 861 with GNSC Statement mod and loved it!!!
Sure, Steve is extremely honest...but let me give you my objective opinion of the 270se with GNSC reference level modification:

It is the most outstanding, musically accurate piece of audio equipment I have owned during my 25 years of involvement in high end audio.

In multiple listening sessions (audiophile friends, CES, CEDIA, Home Entertainment Show etc.) of the highest quality transports, I have not heard a single transport that I think provides as much accurate information or sounds as good.

Harry
Let's just say, if you really like the Wadia sound, you will really like the Statement mod.
The first Statement upgrades on Wadia 27's and 270's are just now being returned to the owners...we JUST completed the development of these. Customer feedback on the Statemnt mods to these two units won't occur for a bit until the units burn in and the end users have a little time with them. Feel free to contact me directly to discuss it.

Thanks,
Steve
Yes, I would like to hear opinions from owners who own Statement mod 27s and 270s, especially those who had the upgrades done to Reference mod units. I realise the Statement mods are new but when someone has the opportunity I would love to hear your impressions. Obviously, I'm considering the next step.