Copies Better Than Originals?

...Anyone with experience or knowledge about serious claims that the Pioneer CDR W739 (or 839) produces recorded copies which are of better quality than the originals? If so, how is it accomplished?
wrayray
If we combine the comments from Hpshps and Rec, we are pretty close.

The file format redbook uses is call CDA. One feature of this format is self-generated clock. That means the clock is regenerated by looking at a limited run of the data stream in real time. If the data stream contains errors, the generated clock will be a little off and causes jitters.

Now if you make a copy, data streams are treated as files, the software can apply a much better error correction scheme to the data and burn a perfect copy of that data stream to CD-R. If high quality disc is used, you will get much lower error rate at playback and therefore much lower jitters.

You can hear improvement only if you use high quality CD-R and playback on relatively mid to low-end players. Most high-end players have large buffer to store data stream. They can apply extensive error corrections to it and regenerate the clock form there.
In my experience, copies always worst than original. However, I did a blind test on few friends and many folks actually prefer non-original sound. Copies tend to have less detail in high frequency response and they might seem to have more bass than the original. I also did the MP3 test and more folks like the MP3 over the copied and the original. Since the compress ratio is different, the MP3 actually sounded more lively than the original and copied ( about 2 to 3% faster.) It's matter of preference rather than which is better.
S23 maybe my computer is very good,thats why I am
getting good result.Plus the tweaking I did.
The one I am using is auric illuminator even better.
they were at least 1o people who heard the copy.
they all said why...............is it better than
original.
I don't think so Jay. Maybe your friends prefer the copied version just like my friends prefer MP3 version.

I'm in the computer field and my friends are in recording and dubbing business. Believe me when we tried every possible way. You definitely loose something when it was transferred to hard drive.
However it is possible that you can "enhance" the copied version by playing with different software. Kind of like tweaking video and photos. However, if the original detail is not there then you can't tweak it. Whatever you put on is artifical.
S23 with respect to you the only real is when
we go to the concert,our system they are all
artificial,my friend is sensitive about artificial,
He almost ruin my passion to music, He is
supposed to be my mentor.Glad I learn to
listen.To me s23 the bottom line what comes out
of the speaker. If an audiophile tell me, He
got good result by hanging all his equipment
in the air, I will come and listen, It does not
mean Ill do it.I respect your opinion.