Silver vs. Cooper speakers cables

I want to know if silver cables are really better than cooper.
Up to the moment I use Audioquest Volcano biwire cooper cables but many people recomend move to silver for my Tannoy Speakers.
Pure silver or hibrid cooper silver ?
AQ silver cables are very expensive, but I can saw that there are many silver cables at very affordable price like Silver Audio or Analysis Plus.
Please let your opinions and recomendations.
Thanks.
elduende14
It all depends on the cable.

Both silver or copper can be lousy or great it depends on who made them and what system they are in period.
After having read through and/or participated in a number of cable threads, I've come to the conclusion that the moderator should retitle them all as "how should I do my hair?" Because no one can tell you definitively, and invariably the respondents will lapse into a go-nowhere battle over the merits of beehives vs. baldness.

Try out different cables, and you'll find your answer. The process won't work any other way.
Boa2 I think you should part your hair down the middle since every block should have an alley...

That's supposed to be a joke...
Baldness has a warm tube-like sound with mid-range bloom, sparkling highs,
a huge, three dimensional soundstage and organic musicality. Behives have a
hi-fi type sound that is artificially exciting, colored, lacking in palpability, and
digital/solid state sounding. Where one parts one's hair is largely dependant
on how one feels about the demise of eight track.
That is so good to hear, Rsbeck, because since beginning to lose my hair, the music does indeed sound much more organic, just as you describe. Coincidentally, the steady growth of my back hair has also obviated the need for rear room treatments. Who'd a thunk it?