PC for Brsyton 4B SST

I just recently purchased a Bryston amp and I'm considering PC for it. My budget is limited so nothing very expensive. I already have a TG Audio SLVR on my CDP with good effect but want to know what else is there.

So far Michael Wolff gain cord is one contender along with TG Audio. What other cables would you guys suggest.

Many Thanks
freakygreek

Concerning cheater plugs I didn't know that they were illegal. I found out today when I called my local HomeDepot.

I'll have to rethink my course of action.
Post removed 

Tvad,

I live in Toronto,Canada and I can buy them but not at a hardware store. According to the sales person at my local homedepot they are a banned item.

I was told I can buy them at the local dollar store but how effective are they I don't know.

Post removed 
Tvad - ground adapter plugs are sold so that you can connect a device requiring a safety ground connection to an outlet that does not have a 3rd ground pin, but HAS A GROUNDED OUTLET BOX. It is not designed to allow a device requiring a safety ground to be used without such a ground.

A grounded outlet box is one where the box itself is grounded. If properly grounded, the wallplate screw will be a path to earth.

That is why the adapter plug has a metallic clip or pigtail to connect to the grounded wallplate screw. It is permissible to use this approach, thus the adapter plugs are legal to sell.

Using the adapter plug without connecting to ground is "cheating," which is why it's called a "cheater" plug. Using it to defeat the ground is against NEC. NEC has the force of law in pretty much every locale in the US, so it's illegal to use a ground adapter as a "cheater" plug.

Also, installing new outlets without proper grounding, as you suggest, is illegal, incredibly dangerous, and stupid. If you had a problem because of the installation of an illegal electrical system, your homeowner's insurance could legally refuse to pay any claim.