PC for Brsyton 4B SST

I just recently purchased a Bryston amp and I'm considering PC for it. My budget is limited so nothing very expensive. I already have a TG Audio SLVR on my CDP with good effect but want to know what else is there.

So far Michael Wolff gain cord is one contender along with TG Audio. What other cables would you guys suggest.

Many Thanks
freakygreek
Make sure the PC on the Bryston is not close to your speaker wires. If they are touching, that may be a problem. My hissing/buzzing dissappeared after I moved the PC away from the speaker cables.
Freakygreek - just be aware that it is called a "cheater" plug because using it to disconnect a safety ground is illegal. There is a very good reason why it's illegal. You can create a serious safety hazard by using a "cheater" plug to disconnect a safety ground.

Concerning cheater plugs I didn't know that they were illegal. I found out today when I called my local HomeDepot.

I'll have to rethink my course of action.
Post removed 

Tvad,

I live in Toronto,Canada and I can buy them but not at a hardware store. According to the sales person at my local homedepot they are a banned item.

I was told I can buy them at the local dollar store but how effective are they I don't know.