PC for Brsyton 4B SST

I just recently purchased a Bryston amp and I'm considering PC for it. My budget is limited so nothing very expensive. I already have a TG Audio SLVR on my CDP with good effect but want to know what else is there.

So far Michael Wolff gain cord is one contender along with TG Audio. What other cables would you guys suggest.

Many Thanks
freakygreek
I read somewhere that Kimber Palladian cords are synergistic with the new Bryston SSTs.

Thanks guys for the responses. When the time comes for my next purchase I'll be looking into the above mention cables or a Power Conditioner(BPT 3.5 Sig or ExactPower).

Any thoughts on what would be more benificial.

Cheers

It is my understanding that Bryston doesn't recommend aftermarket PC's...I had a B60...tried a PS labs mini PC and didn't notice much if anything...when I borrowed an "ultimate outlet"...I noticed that the power conditioning (with the stock powercord) had a greater effect than the powercord upgrade without the "ultimate outlet" there as much of a perceptable difference using either PC with or without the conditioning.

Which line conditioner should you use?...I have no idea as I'm completely uneducated with regards to them...perhaps some more experienced posters can recommend one as an alternative to a cable upgrade.

just my 2c

Ellery
I have Bryston 4B-ST and 5B-ST amps, and upgraded both of their power cords. If there was any difference in the resulting sound quality, it was way too subtle for my ears. I'd follow Bryston's advice (their standard power cords are fine) and spend your money on something else.
Post removed