Looking for a great arm that is low maintenence

I ordered a Sota Cosmos turntable and am going to get a ZYX Airy 3 cartridge. I am looking for a great arm that is not high maintenence or finiky. I don't want to have to adjust it with each playing, or to add oil every time I use it.

The arms I'm interested in right now are the TriPlaner, Graham 2.2, or the SME IV, but I'm open to suggestions. The new arm with replace a Rega RB 900.

Give me your what and why...
128x128nrchy
Also Raul,I really don't want to get into a subject of contradicting the UNIV fans.As to your post aiming at Doug.

You are a better man than that!That was not necessary!!You know I like you,and you have a right to voice your "opinions",but being mean is beneath you.So someone liked a specific product,and didn't like another.What real significance does that really have when very few of us have actually heard eachothers' systems.To me,the only time to get "Hot Under The Collar" is when someone actually targets me with a false accusation,or is downright nasty.Or doesn't realize that my set-up is actually the "Best in the World"!!!Just kidding!!!Then the gloves can come off.Don't worry about getting beaten up.Have you ever taken a look at us "audio geeks"?The next time you are at a HI FI show take a look at the crowd.Imposing tough guys?I don't think so!!Even if a fellow hobbyist does not find something credible,we have NO IDEA what that persons views towards what his "sonic tastes" are.So,it's a matter of opinion,only!

As far as I'm concerned,with the amount of time you seem to spend on this website,how am I to be convinced that you have gotten ANY kind of accuracy from your extensive collection?I have to hear something myself to be really definitive.Though if one thinks something looks like a great design,I see no reason why it should not be recommended as a possible good product!

Fortunately nobody can "smack" us through the screen.When technology gets to that point I'll quit this forum!!Best luck!
SORRY!!!I was responding to the comments made towards CELLO,not Doug ,on the Titan Re-tip thread!
Raul,I think I may have "done it again" and butted in when I should have stayed out of something that was none of my business.I feel,now,that it was pointless for me to interject my own thoughts.As I had indicated to you in the past I'm surely NOT the audio police.Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!I really have to get a life.

I wish I were more like Dougdeacon,or Albert Porter,who are always able to stay on topic.They must have been really good students,in school!
Nrchy, the SME is totally maintenance free. I had a IV before the JMW 10.5 and it was completely troublefree and once set, forget it. The JMW however has me reaching for the VTA frequently...
Hi Sirspeedy: Don't worry about. Sometimes our " emotions " are really stronger than our " mind ".

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.