Warm sounding cables - non fatiguing

Any suggestions on reasonably priced cables which are non - fatiguing (not bright or overly detailed particularly in the upper frequency regions). Currently using tubes with Millersound cables but sound is a tad bright -- anyone else had this experience with Millersound (similar to JPS).
jeffga
Redkiwi, you've obviously tried 'many' of the 'warmer' cables and since you include Audience (Au24's I assume) cables as one of the many 'warm' cables, perhaps you'd care to share which cables you consider to be 'fast' and 'open' which also 'achieve a timbral balance' for your ears and your system?

-IMO
The one that does it for me at a good price Stehno is the Luminous Synchestra Reference - fast and weighty bass, full mids and the highs in the right place - no bloat, no grain, very transparent and fast - and outstanding dynamics across the spectrum. Not warm, not slow, not forgiving - but as neutral as a neutral thing.
Gotta agree with Red (how are you?). I use SPM for absolute linearity and speed, dialing in room acoustics and component choice for preferred spectral tilt. Only sideways step was to use a HT Truthlink to soften my MD100 tuner of a few birdies up there. I believe the same should be true of power cabling, too. (DISCLAIMER...I make and sell such things).
You might want to consider the Cardas Golden Reference ICs. A tad pricey but can be had easily on AGON used. I've tried AUdience AU, TG audio, and Luminous Ref, and still return to the Cardas with my Joule/Berning tube setup.
Cardas cables...a pioneer in the industry!
They offer a number of warm cables in their lineup.